Dietrich: Perception “The First Complication”18 April 2017
Watchmaking is all about measuring time and cutting it into small, perfectly equal parts called seconds. It is mathematical, and it helps us tremendously to organize and share our lives with each other. But when it comes to time perception, we are far away from mathematics. In our emotional reality no second is equal, some seem unbearably long while others just fly away.
It’s this emotional perception of time that Dietrich tried to materialize in this new masterpiece. This is Perception, the first complication.
- Secondes relatives display at 5 o’clock.
- Heures vagabondes 24 hours indication at 9 o’clock.
- Micro layered dial in silver or blue opalin finish opened on the complication mechanism.
- White or black night luminescent «Super-Luminova» on hands, indexes and underneath the hour indication.
- Crown sealed with double O-ring.
- Case, back and bezel, 316L polished stainless steel.
- Stainless steel polished screws on bezel and engraved back.
- Length: 50 mm
- Width of case: 50,8 mm
- Height: 14,5 mm
- Weight with leather bracelet: about 135 gr.
- Powered by a modified automatic mechanical movement ETA 2824 or Sellita SW 200-1
- All-over custom cut Sapphire glass with anti-glare coating on both side
- Water resistant up to 30 meters
- Swiss made